Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tayyiba Siddiqui

When I started college I thought everything will be fine. I was focused on my studies and excited about my first semester of College. I love to write but I don’t like to do reading. I want to become a doctor or want to do something in medical field. I know for the fact that I have to study and read a lot in my daily life. I have been through with so many difficulties in my life but if you believe on yourself, you can do anything. I learned so many good things in LLED class. Our professor Mrs. Wise taught so many interesting things that I start loving to read.

She taught us really beneficial ways of reading that it is so useful in our daily life. I learned how to FLIRT, DRIVE and RELAX with our texts which makes so easy to read. In this first semester of College it became so simple to read we just have to do very little work with our three techniques. When I first learn how to FLIRT it makes me laugh that how it is possible to do flirt with our study. But when I start using this it was actually so much fun. I never knew that I am a visual and kinesthetic learner. As soon I figure out I start working on myself. I saw so much improvement. It was a great experience in LLED class. It is such a great class for every student.

Time management and remove distractions were two big things that I also learned in this class which was so helpful. Whenever I study I always remove all the distractions so nothing can distract me. The other thing which was so great time management, I start managing my time for each subject and it was also helpful in my daily life.

I suffered a lot in this semester, I had two terrible accidents. When I had my first accident in October, I was so upset. But I am so thankful to Mrs. Wise who helped me a lot and gave me so much courage. Due to her I was able to focus again on my studies. It was so much stress because my finger got broken. I wasn’t able to do anything with my right hand. It almost 9 weeks but still my hand is not completely fine.

On November 30th I had another accident at same place, same day, and same thing. At this point I was like I have no idea what to do but I gathered myself again. So I can at least finish my semester. I always pray that never ever happen with anyone like that because it’s so hard to focus when you are so upset about your life, college and unable to write. But if I can do it then anyone can do it, we just have to believe that everything happen for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment