Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Joseph Caldwell

My reading secret formula is #1take notes, #2remove distractions, #3Set aside time to study and review notes.
As of right now my major is in business management and I hope that after I graduate from college I will have a job. Reading was always the subject that I liked, but when I came to college it changed, because in college reading is required. My advisor told me take LLED, because it would help make reading and studying easier. Honestly I’m glad I took this class, because I learned so many things I didn’t no before having this class.

And now reading, taking notes and studying is so much easier than it was before. After taking this class I have been more successful in all subjects and it this class made me see college really isn’t that hard you just have to manage your time, study and take good notes. I remember when I started to use my reading secrets and it was the day I failed my Biology exam and the reason I failed, because I didn’t manage my time, study and take good notes. After that day I took my classes more serious. Mrs.Wise is wonderful teacher and was my favorite teacher this semester. Mrs.Wise taught me so much and made college so much easier. I can say after learning these reading secrets school work has been easy and this semester was a breeze.

1 comment:

  1. Joe, thank you for the positive feedback. I am glad to hear the reading secrets made college easier. When you said, "Reading was always the subject that I liked, but when I came to college it changed, because in college reading is required," it made me think of the video we watched by Jim Trelease. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_GrdE5HsgQ The very word, REQUIRED can send any student running in the opposite direction. Your patient personality and your willingness to keep improving will make you a magnificent manager for any business.

    ReplyDelete