Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Luke Stiffler

When I first started this semester I wanted to major in business, but now I am going to major in athletic training. There are different ways that athletics trainers encounter reading in their careers. They will often read emails, articles, and online research papers during their job. I became a mature reader because I started to flirt with the text and I will when I become an athletic trainer. My college goals are to keep a high B average and to become even better at reading and to point out the important information.

Next. after midterms I started seeing some of my grades fall and I didn't like seeing that happen. My grades were at an all-time low and it wasn't good enough for my major so I changed my ways. I started to focus more in class, read more carefully, and took more notes. I was mad that I let my grades get that low and from now on I won't let that happen again.

After that, I established change in several ways. Coming to class everyday was a big turnaround for me because I am not a morning person. Also, answering questions in the back of the books helped me review the text. Seeing that my grades started to get better I observed that if I kept a radical schedule that I can achieve my goals in college. My motivation is definitely my future and to become successful in my career.

Finally, I will probably encounter the same thing next semester because most likely I will not change that fast. If I start to slack off and see my grades slip, then I will have to get my act together sooner. I will study much harder and focus in class more often too. Hopefully this won't happen again and I'll learn my lesson from this experience.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you and I am so glad that you start working on your grades.I wish you best of luck.
    Tayyiba Siddiqui

    ReplyDelete