Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Jordan Strine

The keys to my reading secret formula are definetly #1, remove distractions,
and #6, set aside tme to read. It seems so simple now after lled is over, but
before the semester started I had not developed any sort of study ruitine. I
remember being very worried about the amount of reading and studying neccesary
for success in college. If only I would have known then, that there is a system
for success written out for me to follow.

My advice to anyone taking lled or looking for a new way to study, is stay
open minded. My first day of class I was ready to drop the course and take
another boring english class. Without landing in this class i would have
probobly never changed my study habits and still would be up until early
morning cramming as much info into my brain as possible.

I knew for a fact ms. wise wasn't lying about this stuff after my first exam
grades started coming in. I was getting all A's!! Simply flirting with my
textbooks and remembering my secret formula helped me really grasp the material
enough to score high on my exams. Ms. Wise totally flips everything I have ever
learned about learning. Flirt, Drive, and Relax have become a normal part of my
rouitne and will continue to help me be succcesful over the next couple years
into my career.

1 comment:

  1. Genesis Guzman, I can relate! I had problems in the begining of the semester also, and the strategies i have learned have helped me greatly also.

    ReplyDelete