Wednesday, February 12, 2014

A Few of my Favorite Things: #walkmyworld

I just learned about #walkmyworld project, exploring the use of digital texts and tools as a means to connect, collaborate, and share. I have learned so many new ideas and tools to use in my classroom that I had to share the project with you. Even though this is week 5 in a 10 week series, you are all invited to join in the fun. You can do it by yourself, do it with your students, or just watch and learn.

Here are some suggestions:
1. If you want to learn about the project, check out this blog post by Ian O'Byrne: http://wiobyrne.com/walkmyworld/ 
2. If you want to watch what people are doing, follow the Twitter feed for #walkmyworld
3. If you want to play with new tools:
Learn how to make a kinetic poem-
http://dogtrax.edublogs.org/2014/02/07/walkmyworld-kinetic-poetry-i-walk-with-wonder/#.UvS2nZLz_7A.twitter
Collaborate on PoetryGenius -
Add your thoughts, vidoes, or pictures to week 5 poem:

Let me know what you think about #walkmyworld.

No comments:

Post a Comment